A Dutch power retailer hedges its sales commitments in the forwards market, based on its sales channels estimation.
1. Write the densities of the observations under the two regimes.
2. Compute the probabilities of being in each regime based on transition probabilities and densities.
3. Write the conditional likelihood function as a function of the above quantities.
4. Estimate the autoregressive parameters Ck maximizing the log likelihood.
5. The maximum-likelihood estimation optimal parameters are then used in a final pass through the filter to draw probabilistic inference about regime states St.
|Switching probability cutoff
|Percentage of spikes detected
|Percentageof spikes suggested incorrectly
Explore the online suite of interactive applications. This is a demo reproduction of fully-fledged solutions designed and implemented in different client projects.Interactive Apps
Welcome to Trading Integral Solutions website! To register an account, please fill out the form below.
Hi there! Use your Trading Integral Solutions client login and password to login. If you are not registered, then click on the registration tab and follow the instructions.
Forgot your username or lost your password? No worries, simply enter your username or email and we'll send you new login details.
Please rate our app here.