Over the past decade, there has been a rapid change in the landscape of energy production, storage, transportation and consumption. Power utilities are seeking to modernize their production units, invest in new technologies, optimize the energy value chain and focus on customer solutions in order to maintain a competitive edge.
Trading Integral Solutions helps companies and utilities navigate these challenges to ensure sustainable growth based on the appropriate strategic outlook, solid business models and an efficient implementation of business processes.
Commercial decisions are harder to make in times of uncertainty generated by increasing government interventions in energy markets. We help our clients:
- Understand market dynamics in order to make the right investment decisions
- Extract higher financial value from real assets by monetizing embedded optionality through a combination of market analysis and operations research techniques
- Effectively manage supply intermittence that is inherent in renewable assets, and optimize their dispatch in the balancing and the day-ahead markets
- Integrate grid-scale energy storage in power portfolio management
- Structure short, medium and long term power procurement and tolling agreements
- Make sense out of “big data” by utilizing smart algorithms and analytics to uncover hidden patterns in consumer demand thereby drawing out valuable insight
- Design tailored structured retail contracts and tariffing offers to customers, while securing profit margin and hedging the implied market risk at a portfolio level
- Devising robust client segmentation to uncover customer decision patterns and forecast customer behaviors related to pricing, specific offer, etc.
Click below to learn more about some delivered featured projects.
Click below to explore these solutions.