Most of the world’s financial services have been affected by the recent global instability. This forced many players to rethink their business model and to reconfigure their pricing, modelling and market risk management.
Trading Integral Solutions has worked with many clients in the banking, insurance and capital management industries, simplifying and strengthening their market risk management, and implementing simple yet robust quantitative models, used in their front and middle offices.
- Simple yet robust modelling of extreme events (tail risk)
- Building custom pricing and performance measurement engines
- Risk convergence: Systematic harmonization of governance, risk management and control functions
- Integration of external pricing and hedging libraries into front office systems
- Simplification and streamlining of pricing sheets into a unified platform
- Modelling, implementation and back-testing of statistical arbitrage strategies
- Key performance measures for different strategies and aggregation into overall portfolio measures
- Smart dashboard and management reports for different portfolios
Click below to learn more about some delivered featured projects.
Click below to learn more about these solutions.